Code cleanup of v0.5.0, bug fixes and minor features to round out the 0.5.0 release.
This release includes a few bug fixes and minor visual updates but is primarily an internal code cleanup.
- Placing tubes will now check for connectedness.
- Redefined energy requirements for several structures including the Agridome, Command Center and CHAP.
- Mini Map now draws the highlighter box above mines and with a shadow to help it stand out from light colored site maps.
- Numerous internal code changes and cleanup making it much more understandable and maintainable.
- Fixed a mistake where tube insertion mode would only be updated when the Tube Intersection was selected when displaying underground tubes.
- Fixed a mistake when the SEED Lander is deployed where the Build Structures button wasn't disabled.
Files are hosted outside of the LairWorks domain for The Outpost Universe.