Implements warehouse storage, robot command and rounds out several other features.
This release introduces the population model to the game as well as a number of bug fixes, structures and UI improvements.
- Robot Command Center is now fully functional.
- Added a Nursery structure. Required to keep infant mortality rate at a reasonable level.
- New visuals for some of the surface structures.
- F11 keybinding to switch between fullscreen and windowed mode.
- Game window is resizable (minimum size 800x600).
- Robots can now only be placed within the area of influence of the Command Center and Comm. Towers.
- FileIO window includes a new ListBox that shows a scroll bar when the list of files is too long to display.
- FileIO window now responds to double clicks.
- Structures can now only be placed within 15 tiles of the command center.
- Robots can now only be placed within 15 tiles of the command center.
- The population model has been completely rewritten. It now accounts for morale, residences, universities and hospitals.
- Factory Production window now allows the user to set a factory to Idle. This is not undone until the user explicitely states it.
- Factory Production window now has a "Clear Selection" button. This provides a much more obvious way to clear the selection vs. clicking outside a product icon in the product grid.
- Updated keybindings -- see README.md for details.
- FileOP button (Save/Load) in FileIO window will now start off disabled when first displayed.
- Fixed a mistake in UndergroundFactory that would cause it to be saved as a SurfaceFactory.
Implements threading logic during loading processes to keep the game responsive to user input.
This is primarily a maintenance release which polishes a number of features including window window sizing, UI elements and fixes any bugs noticed after v0.7.5's release.
Implements Truck Routing, Truck Management and Robot Management
Implements structure integrity decay and repair crews
Implements research and technology improvements. Also implements difficulty.
Polishing of the UI and new content published.